Pig Brain Dissection
1. As your group looks at and extracts the brain, take pictures to document the process.
2. Also for documentation, write down the process using anatomical terms. Such as: an incision was made starting at the frontal region of the cranium and extending posteriorly along the mid-sagittal plane to the occipital region.
3. Put the pictures in a google document along with the descriptions.
4. Finally, each person in your group needs to write a short reflection of the process. What made you go, "wow!" or "eww" or "ok, that's kinda cool"? Include these reflections in the document. For example, as I said in class, I thought it was AWESOME to see and touch a real brain, to see the blood vessels and how they were connected to both hemispheres, the see the gyri and note that the two hemispheres are not completely connected together but only by a small portion of the brain.
5. Share the document with me at firstname.lastname@example.org